The Spinner Rack

Where you get the latest news and opinion on Comic Books, Action Figures, Video Games, Anime and Related Movies

ad

Toys R Us Video Game trade in program


I had Halo 2 for X-box lingering around the house so I decided to get rid of it. My first instinct to get rid of used games have always been my local Gamestop but to my surprise I was met with a stern "we don't take those here" from the clerk, asking why would not appease my curiosity because I only got a "we just don't" so what was I to do with a game I haven't played in over a year for a system I no longer own. The answer came from my wife as she asked me "doesn't Toys R Us take trade ins now?" so that as our next destination. Once arriving it was just as the reports said

  • Games will then be scanned and prices will be offered for individual
    titles.
  • Gamers confirm that they want to accept the offer to exchange any, or
    all, of the games they brought to the store.
  • Once the transaction is complete, customers receive an activated gift
    card equal to the total worth of all games traded.
  • Immediately upon receiving the gift card, customers can purchase any
    product from iPods and toys to candy and diapers at any Toys"R"Us or
    Babies"R"Us location or online at Toysrus.com.
Once that was done I was free to spend my $3.00 on anything in the store. yeap three bucks. So I give TRU a two big thumbs up for their video game trade in program and I going to dig out my dreamcast.

~T-Juan Mobile

1 comments:

angiie. said...

only $3??

i have heaps of unused xbox games cause they dont sell them anymore. guess its better just to keep them.

and thanks for the comment :) ive heard of those mangas/animes but i havnt read or watched them.

Post a Comment

ad

Followers

My photo
Where you can get the latest news and opinions on Comic Books, Toys and Video Games, Anime and Related Movies