The Spinner Rack

Where you get the latest news and opinion on Comic Books, Action Figures, Video Games, Anime and Related Movies

ad

"SIEGE" teaser image best one so far i think


WOW! I was getting annoyed when marvel released yet another teaser image for the upcoming story SIEGE but when I checked it out I think this may be my favorite one yet. Captain "Bucky" American has Iron "Green Goblin" Patriot on his knees ready to bust a cap in his @$$. From this teaser we get the feeling that Bucky gets his due by putting the smack down on Osborn.


~T-Juan Mobile

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I may be the Only fan for the Gun-toting Captain America (Bucky Barnes) but I'm just going to say Its about time that Captain America got back into the swing of things by being up front in the middle of the action. He was almost didn't show in that whole Skrull Invasion fiasco. I think he should have been up front with his shield and gun sooner laying the smackdown on everyone's Rudy-POO CANDY @$$ES!!!

Post a Comment

ad

Followers

My photo
Where you can get the latest news and opinions on Comic Books, Toys and Video Games, Anime and Related Movies