The Spinner Rack

Where you get the latest news and opinion on Comic Books, Action Figures, Video Games, Anime and Related Movies

ad

Galactus Teaser Image

Yeah I've been out of it for a while but lets get back into it, I have a gargantuan amount of content to drop today so lets start with the teaser images. Marvel posted this teaser image on Jan 7th with the tag "It's Time to Save the World."


Here's my theory on this I think this is promoting Jonathan Hickman's new series "Shield" that marvel first revealed on G4TV's Attack of the show with Blair Butler back in November. check out the video below.



And also with the cover to Shield #1 released you can see the same Galactus on the cover as that as well. check it out below.


I could be wrong but look over the evidence and decide for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

ad

Followers

My photo
Where you can get the latest news and opinions on Comic Books, Toys and Video Games, Anime and Related Movies